What is a COI?
A C.O.I stands for Certificate of Insurance, a document requested and required by a building of which a Last-Mile Delivery is being made for liability and claims purposes.
Information we require in advance:
- Sample request (typically in the form of a PDF).
- Certificate Holder Name and Address.
- Additional Insured (e.x. special instructions).
- Please keep in mind, we have blanket additional insured for General Liability, which is automatically listed on every COI.
- A contact (e.x. property management) to forward the completed COI.
- If possible, the name on the order, and the order number (if available).
Please send your request to email@example.com once you are ready!
Please keep in mind, we have blanket additional insured for General Liability, which is automatically listed on every COI.
NOTE: All COI processes, including Hold Harness / Indemnification Forms Requests, can take up to 48 hours to be completed once the request has been made, and unfortunately we cannot guarantee same-day turnaround, as information on these documents needs to be reviewed by our insurance company.